We reserve the right to reject any order that in our sole discretion is made in bad faith or violates any United States or Foreign rules, regulations or taxes.
It is a violation of the law to place an order under a false name or with an invalid or unauthorized credit card.
We reserve the right to prosecute and pursue any legal action, to the fullest extent permitted by law, against any person who commits fraudulent activity on our web site, www.rts-ip.com
We offer a variety of shipping options to meet your shipping needs.
We use premium carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS) with Next Day, 2nd Day and Ground delivery options available for most items. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. Items that cannot be shipped via UPS will be delivered via common carrier.
All deliveries are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft and damage for their full purchase value.
Please note the posted shipping time is listed on the individual product page and may vary from item to item. Saturday delivery is not available.
The posted shipping time frame is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience authorization difficulties.
There may be occasional delays beyond the posted shipping time. If your order is delayed beyond the expected timeframe, we will notify you of the delay via e-mail. If you wish to cancel your order as a result of a shipping delay you may do so by contacting our Customer Service Department. If you do not request cancellation the product will be shipped as soon as possible.
We are unable to ship to PO Box addresses.
Whenever possible, we will attempt to ship multiple items together to reduce shipping charges. Please see the item page to determine if this is possible for your order.
All shipping prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.
No C.O.D. orders can be accepted.
3. Order Cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel an order or to issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for merchandise that is advertised in error, is unexpectedly out of stock, does not conform to specifications, or was shipped in error.
No backordered item will be kept open beyond 30 days without the consent of the customer.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is delayed beyond the represented shipping time. If the ordered product(s) does not ship within the represented time, we will honor any request for cancellation received prior to the actual shipping date of the product(s).
4. System Availability
We utilize highly reliable computer systems and Internet Service Providers for the services provided over its web site. We will not be responsible for system down time and other technical difficulties, or orders that are not processed or accepted as a result of such systems.
5. Payment and Sales Tax
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express credit cards and PayPal for all purchases.
Purchase Orders are accepted upon credit approval and payable on net 30-day terms, unless otherwise specified.
All foreign (non-United States) are payable by wire transfer or credit card, unless otherwise arranged.
All payments must be in US Dollars. Current billing addresses and phone information must be included with every order.
Sales Tax will be charged as required by local laws.
6. Sales Policy
Most products are covered under a manufacturer warranty. See the respective product description for more details.
Missing Parts - Contact us for missing parts and we will work with you to resolve the problem. If required, you will need to submit a Missing Part Service Request to obtain a replacement part or to receive an account credit.
Overdue Delivery - please contact us at our Customers Service Department.
All Other Claims - Submit a Customer Service Request directly to RTS within 7 days of receipt of your product shipment for the following:
- Product not as advertised
- Wrong quantity shipped
- Wrong item shipped
- Freight damage
- Incorrect shipping charge
7. Warranty & Return Policy
We are committed to working with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications.
Manufacturer warranties apply from date of shipment. Please check the respective product description for warranty details and contact information. We do not provide any warranty above and beyond that provided under the respective manufacturer warranty.
- The RTS customer return requests must be made within 60 days of invoice date. Failure to return a product within the applicable return period will be deemed to be an acceptance of the product.
- Please return all products 100% complete. This includes manufacturer box, insert, and packing materials. Return privileges are contingent upon various manufacturer policies. RTS reserves the right to decline return requests based on those policies. Please verify policies for specific item(s) with a member Customer Service.
- Please contact RTS via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before shipping product back to RTS. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
- In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: invoice number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit).
- In case of return or exchange request, the customer is responsible for shipping charges to RTS for all products being shipped back to RTS. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped by RTS to Customer, at RTS' expense, using the same shipping method as was used by Customer to ship the original products back to RTS. If the carrier selected by Customer is not used by RTS, a comparable shipping method will be selected. Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped back to RTS. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, Federal Express, DHL and USPS (with delivery confirmation). This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return. All returned products may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please include all peripherals with any return. All returns will be processed and fully inspected after they arrive in our warehouse. Refused shipments will be charged a 20% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping fees.
-If you receive a defective product, please contact us as soon as possible. In our experience, many problems can be resolved with the assistance and technical expertise of the manufacturer. If your problem has not been satisfactorily resolved or the product has not been repaired to your satisfaction, we will make every effort to resolve the product or service problem. The item should be shipped to RTS on RTS' expense, using RTS carrier, following RTS' customer Service Department instructions.
- Service Department, Return shipping address:
Attn: Returns Department
(Place your RMA number on this line)
4152 Georgia Ave.
Palo Alto CA 94306
- If products were not purchased directly from RTS, customer should contact his supplier for RMA related issues.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (RTS.) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEB SITE, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOST BUSINESS PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH ITS WEB SITE EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED FROM THE PARTY MAKING SUCH CLAIM.
8. Customer Service Department
Should you have any other questions or concerns you may submit a Customer Service Request directly to us for the following items:
- Defective Product
- Missing Parts
- Product Not As Advertised
- Overdue Delivery
- Wrong Quantity Shipped
- Wrong Item Shipped
- Freight Damage
- Incorrect Shipping Charges
- Special Promotions